IMON IRSS Version (no official version) (3 Viewers)

Truri

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I have with the new SVN a new bug :(
    I'm using the normal MP SVN 23908 with your special IRSS Version. First the old one, but updated to the new one and the same problem. Before I was using your Disaster MP Build (04.09.2009). There wasn't such a problem:

My problem is, that _sometimes_ after resume from standby, I can only make one button press, which works, and then the remote "dies". MP is running fine. In that case closing an restarting MP fixes the problem.

I hope the logs helps :)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Truri
    OK - so you're using my IRSS Version - but normal actual SVN Version of MP - BUT with my minidisplay.dll? Just to be clear

Truri

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Truri
    OK - so you're using my IRSS Version - but normal actual SVN Version of MP - BUT with my minidisplay.dll? Just to be clear

Yes ;)
    Only with your IRSS version runs my Imon Pad "out of the box" without any problems.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK i removed my minidisplay.dll cause most of the people in this post say it brokes their IMON usage. I'm doing a restart of IRSS after MP start (that's the whole change). Can you please try the following when your remote does not work anymore after standby.

- minimize MP
    - restart IRSS
    - maximize MP again

try if it works.

Truri

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK i removed my minidisplay.dll cause most of the people in this post say it brokes their IMON usage. I'm doing a restart of IRSS after MP start (that's the whole change). Can you please try the following when your remote does not work anymore after standby.

- minimize MP
    - restart IRSS
    - maximize MP again

try if it works.

Yes thats working and surprisingly with the original MP SVN Minidisplay.dll :mad:
    With your special dll I can't reproduce the problem at the moment ;)

:confused:

Truri

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry... I was not clear ;)

Normally I'm using your IRSS Version with your Minidisplay.dll
    That was working great for me for weeks now.
    I changed to the acutal MP SVN and the new "Standby Problem" occured -> Remote freezes

I was using your Minidisplay.dll because with that one my remote was working "out of the box" without doing some tricks.
    With the SVN DLL MediaPortal starts and the remote isn't working.
    Now I tried what you postet above and restarted IRSS while MP is running then my remote works with the SVN minidisplay.dll also. ?!?!
    Then I tried to switch back to your dll which is working actual very well for me, but at the Moment, after 4 tries, I cant reproduce my Standyby issue, so I cant say, if restarting IRSS helps in that case ;)

It doesn't make any difference to me with Dll I should use at the end... the main thing is that the remote works without any problems ;)

I hope now its clear :D ;)
    Sorry for the confusion ^^

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ah OK - yeah the problem is that IRSS is not restartet after minidisplay initialisation. But it seems that chemilli doesn't care. I gave that hint a lot of times and also provided a patch. But it seems that nobody is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom