iMON replacement drivers wanted! (1 Viewer)

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
November 9, 2008
Arendal
Home Country
Norway Norway
download and use the .imo file from this thread:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/imon-pad-remote-configuration-2299/index2.html

Select keyboard use on default for the Pad on the Imon Remote.

All the buttons of the IMON Pad should work properly with Mediaportal then....

After that add a new device in the Harmony configuration tool.
I think i found the IMON Pad under PC Devices....
Then you just have to map a few more buttons from the original Remote.

Add an new activity for watching TV. There you can specify that the Harmony controls the volume through the amp.

I also added a button in the Harmony Display for switching to mouse and keyboard and left and right click.

It's that easy? what about plugins in MP Config, not needed, just this .imo file?

Pirax

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thats all i did.... no plugin... the keys in the .imo file are just mapped like the Keyboard. Try it and tell me if you need any further help... if you want i can post images of my harmony config...

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2008
    Arendal
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    thats all i did.... no plugin... the keys in the .imo file are just mapped like the Keyboard. Try it and tell me if you need any further help... if you want i can post images of my harmony config...

Hmm. Haven't tried this .imo yet, but i have tried several others, and the result is that when i press a button, my HTPC acts like i pressed that button several times, and i got a bad feeling that it would happen this time too...

Pirax

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    How about slowing down repetition rate of the Keyboard in the computers controlpanel?
    I didn´t have this problem yet....

You can also define a repetition rate somehere in the Harmony Remote...

Well i have the German Harmony Menu but i find it in the Actions Screen under:

Troubleshooting > Computer > Computer doesnt react on some Commands to fast or to slow
    i just translated it... might be that the commands are a little different in english or norway....

hope this helps you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom