import data from my videos (1 Viewer)

pildo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2004
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi

I have my videos with all information about my videos, films, etc... can I import this to moving pictures? How?

and, how can I import from internet data on spanish, from filmaffinity.com or culturatia.com?

fan art an banners are with a quality very well, can I import only pictures in inglish and data of film in spanish?

best regards and congratulation for this plugin :)

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I think I have read that version 0.7 will have multilinguage support.
    For now , Im using MyFilms; with that plugin you can import data from lots of spanish sites and use mediainfo.dll to extract the video attributes
    I would suggest also alpacine.com and estoescine.com as spanish internet DB

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Full multi-lingual support wont be for a little while. Currently it is tagged for 0.7 but that just means in the future, but not too far away. I think there is more of a demand for multi-lingual support than filtering though (plus multi-lingual support would help expand the user base faster), so I would not be surprised if it got moved up to 0.6.

Additional data providers are coming very soon though, so while the UI will still be in English, in the near future you should be able to scan foreign language databases for movie info. See this thread for details.

As for importing settings from MyVideo, no that is not possible Pildo, I'm sorry. That might be something I will look into in the future, but for now you have to rescan everything.

the_ult

Portal Pro
    June 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    As for importing settings from MyVideo, no that is not possible Pildo, I'm sorry. That might be something I will look into in the future, but for now you have to rescan everything.

Since this plugin has such a correct and fast scanner.. Why would anyone want to import data from MyVideo or MyFilms?

I've scanned my movies collection for the 4th time this week.. (just testing the plugin).. And it takes about 5 minutes for 140 movies..

This plugin is getting better and better..
    Great work :)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    If I were to implement a data provider that pulls from the MyFilms or MyVideos databases, it would not be for more accurate information and it would not be meant to be used regularly. It would be there to make the transition easier for those people hesitating. ;) Kind of like when you switch to a new browser and it asks to import all your bookmarks from your old browser. :p It wouldn't really be needed, but it might bring over more people.

pildo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2004
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Since this plugin has such a correct and fast scanner.. Why would anyone want to import data from MyVideo or MyFilms?

I've scanned my movies collection for the 4th time this week.. (just testing the plugin).. And it takes about 5 minutes for 140 movies..

This plugin is getting better and better..
    Great work :)

yes, ok, but I have all information and banners in spanish :-s

saludos

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom