Imported media doesn't show up immediately? (1 Viewer)

chemoul

Portal Member
September 29, 2019
Home Country
Australia Australia
For some reason, when I add videos or DVD files (ie Video_TS) they don't show up after the reimport, but will eventually the next day (I haven't figured out yet when exactly, ie whether it happens when I restart the PC or some other time).

In "Media Source Overview" I click "reimport". It says "Importing...".
This works for shows added to Recorded TV, but not for files added to Videos.

Any idea why this is and what to do to have newly added videos show up immediately?

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For some reason, when I add videos or DVD files (ie Video_TS) they don't show up after the reimport, but will eventually the next day (I haven't figured out yet when exactly, ie whether it happens when I restart the PC or some other time).

In "Media Source Overview" I click "reimport". It says "Importing...".
    This works for shows added to Recorded TV, but not for files added to Videos.

Any idea why this is and what to do to have newly added videos show up immediately?
    Which version of MP2 are you using. The import process for older versions was slightly different.
    Normally the media items show once the import is completed. Automatic adding of new items can be handled by ticking the option "share watcher" once a share is added. Details are described in documentation/WIKI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom