Importing duplicates entries (1 Viewer)

BBloke

Portal Member
November 6, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I'm not sure this is restricted to this plugin but I've noticed that when I have MP running and put a file into one of my Show folders and the import runs the result is that I have 2 of the same episodes listed. One is via a mapped network drive the other from the UNC path to the folder.

Is there a way to stop this? I'm on Windows 7 and not sure why the plugin pulls both through? Has anyone else seen this too?

surfermc

Portal Pro
May 7, 2006
Dorset
Home Country
England England
Yes I noticed this as well.

I imported the data using a mapped network path. Later on going back into TVSeries the UNC path entry had appeared. It was not initally there.

I'm on Windows XP

BBloke

Portal Member
November 6, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Thats the thing I don't use the UNC path in the config. I use the mapped network drive. Which I'd prefer to keep. It was just odd that's all. :)

surfermc

Portal Pro
May 7, 2006
Dorset
Home Country
England England
Today it has resolved itself. I have made no changes to the configuration, but the UNC mapping duplicates have all gone.

The only thing I have done to my network was to reboot the machine where the TV Series episodes were stored. BBloke give this a try and see if it fixes it for you.

lfs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2009
    I've seen this too many times. I think it stopped happening when I added a 20 second delay on MP start/resume, did this to ensure Windows managed to reconnect the network drive after restarts/resume(powersave).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom