Improvements discussion (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I never dealed in detail with this, because I needed just to connect my IRSS, install the driver and directly it worked out of the box with MP2. Maybe other users may confirm, what they did or you tell us which remote you have. There is also an input device manager within MP2 which you can try.
I never dealed in detail with this, because I needed just to connect my IRSS, install the driver and directly it worked out of the...
The MediaPortal2 setup guide indicates IR Remotes require IRSS. It links to this page, which indicates IRSS is compatible with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Codec-Lister DE
Hi. There is a new version available. It now also lists the codec and channel numbers of the (first) audio track from the video file. And you can use it for audio- only files too. Supported file extensions are: Video File Extentions = .mkv;.mk3d;.mp4;.avi;.ts;.mpg;.mpeg;.mov;.divx;.wmv;.flv;.wtv;*.dvr-ms Audio File Extentions =...
Hi. There is a new version available. It now also lists the codec and channel numbers of the (first) audio track from the video...
Hello. Since I have nothing else to do ;) , I wrote a small tool called "Codec Lister" because I needed it. At the touch of a...
Replies
Views
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't show the songs advancing through the list. i.e. the currently playing song doesn't match the name of the on screen song. MP still plays the playlist ok but the screen just stops showing the correct song...
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
Replies
Views
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short news bulletin), and DVRs with appropriate code can use this information to record both parts when you schedule the first part to record. I had always assumed that this capability was not implemented in "TV...
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
Replies
Views
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
Hi there, Every now and then, when playing a video no image is rendered. The audio plays fine, but the screen stays black. Not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom