Incorrect import (1 Viewer)

Alan Honeyman

Portal Pro
July 6, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
I am trying to import a series called "The Five" but the importer matches it to "Ken Burns Films" and won't let me change it even though the correct title is one of those listed in the dropdown. If I select that and highlight "Accept", it will be imported under the Ken Burns title and want me to supply correct episode titles.

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    If it is in the list, you should allow to choose it. So you have to do something wrong...

Do you get any error message in the GUI or in the logs?

tony72

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2009
    Home Country
    England England
    I usually do such corrections within MediaPortal, for some reason it seems to be easier that way. If you open the context menu on the series, there is a "force online lookup" option or something like that, you could try that way. The only downside is it doesn't show the series id number, so in those cases where two series have exactly the same name, some trial and error is required.

Alan Honeyman

Portal Pro
    July 6, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks for the responses folks, the problem is solved...if only I knew how it became solved! Following your comments, I proceeded to load the series by my normal path - MP Configuration -> plugins -> MP-TV Series-> configuration - and it didn't pick up the series!? Went into MP -> TV Shows and there it was, correctly installed with the right fan art and everything! I must have been too hasty and MP installed it in it's own good time. Anyway, thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom