Incorrect stop of video playback (1 Viewer)

123vak123

Portal Pro
December 13, 2010
Minsk
Home Country
Belarus Belarus
Hi.

Now I'm using MediaPortal 1.18. But even with the transition from 1.15 to 1.16Pre, I stumbled with the problem: incorrect stop of video playback when pressing the "B" key: when the button "B" is pressed, the player does not shut down (does not close its window), because of this I do not see the user MediaPortal interface. At the same time, the navigation on MediaPortal works (I hear it by the sounds), and I can blindly, having pressed Enter twice, enter the Portal interface.

When this problem occurs:
1. This problem does not appear on all video files, but on the same ones.
2. This problem appears at the end of playback, when up to the end remains about 1%.
3. If the problem has already occurred, the data on the duration of the video (#currentplaytime, #currentremaining, #duration) for all video files is not displayed in the OSD.
4. If the playback is completed by itself or by the "Arrow Right" key, everything is working fine.
5. Error records appear in MediaPortal-Error.log.

This problem does not particularly hinder, but deprives the pleasure of full use of the Portal.

P.S. EVR-videorender and LAV codecs are used for playback

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello

Please use the Watchdog tool with option 1 ("report a bug...") to collect full log files, then attach the resulting zip file to your next reply.

123vak123

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2010
    Minsk
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    OK, I'll try to do it. But I practically do not use MyVideo, and the MovingPictures and MPTVSeries plugins are not loaded in the Watchdog mode.
    One more item in my first post: a return to version 1.15 completely fixes the problem

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    OK, I'll try to do it. But I practically do not use MyVideo, and the MovingPictures and MPTVSeries plugins are not loaded in the Watchdog mode.
    Sorry, we don't provide support for MovingPictures etc.

Either use Watchdog with option 1 and My Videos to report the problem to us, or use Watchdog with option 2 and MovingPictures/MPTVSeries to report the problem to a plugin developer.

123vak123

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2010
    Minsk
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    I ran MediaPort in WatchDog mode without plugins - everything works fine, all the videos stop normally. I disabled one by one all the plugins in the normal mode. The problem occurs when the plugin Trakt is active, or rather, in the rating dialogs when the video ends. I disabled these windows in the plugins and the problem disappeared. It suits me. But the question all the same remained: why such a problem was not in MP1.15, but now is present?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    But the question all the same remained: why such a problem was not in MP1.15, but now is present?
    I can't answer that question... but have you checked for Trakt plugin updates? Sometimes plugin updates are needed for compatibility with new versions of MP.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I ran MediaPort in WatchDog mode without plugins - everything works fine, all the videos stop normally. I disabled one by one all the plugins in the normal mode. The problem occurs when the plugin Trakt is active, or rather, in the rating dialogs when the video ends. I disabled these windows in the plugins and the problem disappeared. It suits me. But the question all the same remained: why such a problem was not in MP1.15, but now is present?

@Sebastiii

It is related to madVR?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    @Sebastiii

It is related to madVR?

Missing full log so can't say :(
    @123vak123 please do full log like explain @mm1352000 (Trakt can show rate dialog on myvideo (in database view) too but you need to add a folder to some of your movie and enable rate for myvideo.

The rate dialog issue with trakt was only happening with madVR and not EVR (at least no one was able to reproduce it).

@123vak123 you can try to upgrade to a more recent build (from madVR thread to test if it's better because rate dialog was fixed for madVR but maybe it will work for you in EVR.
    Thanks.

Ps : [WiP] - madVR support in MP1

123vak123

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2010
    Minsk
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    I made complete Watchdog logs with second option. In the logs there are several attempts to play different video files. On the last file I was able to catch the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom