(Inofficial) New release major updates - NOW WITH SOURCE CODE :) (1 Viewer)

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Re: AW: Re: (Inofficial) New release major updates - NOW WITH SOURCE CODE :)

...same for me with Beta 1.2 .... :(
In Alpha 1.2 it works great!

Hmm, not for me. What skin were you using with 1.2A?

munklefish

Portal Pro
July 19, 2006
I cant get this to work. When i go to mp config it comes up with an error pertaining to a database select query.

If i remove the files for this and re-install the official myemulators plugin, i get db errors when trying to save anything.

Where is the database? It looks like i need to manually delete this.

Thanks.

munklefish

Portal Pro
July 19, 2006
I cant get this to work. When i go to mp config it comes up with an error pertaining to a database select query.

If i remove the files for this and re-install the official myemulators plugin, i get db errors when trying to save anything.

Where is the database? It looks like i need to manually delete this.

Thanks.

Anyone??? Pleeeeeeeeease!!! ;-)

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
November 9, 2008
Arendal
Home Country
Norway Norway
Haven't been using this plugin for a while, and last i checked, it had some database problems if i used to many emulators/roms or something, maybe it was the combination of traditional PC games and roms? But as i read in a few posts here now, it supports compressed roms, what are the benefits of that? Can you include coverart etc in the zip, or is it just to save space?

This is actually an awesome plugin, or has the potential to become so. BadMrFrosty even uses some of the design i imagined for the basic MyEmulators plugin a while back, and thanked me for it in the first post :D But are there no developers working on completing this plugin atm? Sorry that i haven't read trough all the posts, but this plugin seems to be left out, and that is sad if it's true...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom