(Inofficial) New release major updates - NOW WITH SOURCE CODE :) (1 Viewer)

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Logs would be good.
    Have you configured the path to "7z.dll" in the plugin and do you have a copy of "SevenZipSharp.dll" somewhere in your MP program folder?
    :D

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Logs would be good.
    Have you configured the path to "7z.dll" in the plugin and do you have a copy of "SevenZipSharp.dll" somewhere in your MP program folder?
    :D

Hi Brownard,

Got "SevenZipSharp.dll" in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal"
    Configured "7z.dll" to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\7z.dll"

(Disabling "Use quotes in path" doesn't help)

Error.log attached.

Thanks,
    Yoav

Strike Da Mic

Portal Member
    April 5, 2011
    Zurich
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi all,
    I am running MP 1.1.3, My Emulators 3.3. and the latest StreamingMP (as far as I know).
    I tried doing the steps provided here and got nothing but SQL errors - also, My Emulator is now listed twice in the Plugins. Tried to uninstall My Emulators via the Extension Manager app, but to no avail; it still appears twice.
    Reinstalled it, no good.
    Trying to open them results in an error message, the configuration window (old style) opening and crashing the MPconfigurator on click of any entry in the tree (first MyEmulators entry) or simply results in an error and crash (second entry).

Help please? :( I am new to MP so if you need logs of anything, please tell me how to get em ... thanks!

[EDIT] I can't even find the skin folder now anymore, WTF o_O
    [EDIT 2] Well I played around a little bit and got it to work. Basically deleted the database and restarted a couple times. Still getting an error from time to time, but everything seems to work. I still have two entries in the plugin menu though, but I'm just using the second one, the other one's disabled. Problem: I tried to set it up in StreamedMP BasicHome Editor, using myEmulator instead of myEmulator-old (I renamed it that when applying the unofficial update), no dice. In MP, it will be listed, but MP tries to open it for a couple seconds and simply goes into main menu again :(

[RESOLVED] OK, I think I did it. The correct dll wasn't correctly configured in the StreamedMP BasicMenu. Now everything seems to be fine. :)

Strike Da Mic

Portal Member
    April 5, 2011
    Zurich
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    *sigh* restarted my HTPC after two days, getting no possibility to choose an emulator in MP (only says #Emulator_Title). So I go into the config, get SQLite errors when trying to start the config. Rename the database, one error, then access to the config. Using the old database, errors. Will I have to fight this every second or third time I start the device now? :( It still does that even after I've deleted and rebuilt the entire DB, replaced the DLL and XML files again etc...
    And another question is still; how do I get rid of the two MyEmulators entries in the MP config under Plugins?? I think that causes serious problems... I don't know if it's because of that, but I get the #Emulator_Title malfunction in MP now everytime ...

Strike Da Mic

Portal Member
    April 5, 2011
    Zurich
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Does anyone have any idea what to do? I don't really feel like uninstalling and reinstalling the entire MP software only to use up hours to import and configure everything only to witness the My Emulators mod mess it up again :(

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

has anyone an idea if Myemulators wil be compatible with mediaportal 1.2.0 beta? Or have someone this plugin in developing on this moment...? Hope so!

Grttz

blue2k

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Gera
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: (Inofficial) New release major updates - NOW WITH SOURCE CODE :)

Hi,

has anyone an idea if Myemulators wil be compatible with mediaportal 1.2.0 beta? Or have someone this plugin in developing on this moment...? Hope so!

Grttz
    Hi powermarcel10,

Brownard has updated this plugin for MP 1.2.0 SVN with (comcheck) on page 13 of this thread. It should also work with the final 1.2 beta.

blue2k

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-now-code-myemulators-compatibility-check.rar

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I'm just wondering what happens with MP's Powerscheduler when I'm playing a game launched via this plugin.

Obviously I don't want my PC shutting down half-way through a game!

Edit: I'm also having problems with the interface. If I use the .xml from the original (unofficial) zip then I get errors when choosing the plugin in MP and no games display. If I use the original .xml, I don't get errors but still no games are shown and the side menu is still empty.

I'm only trying to display PC games and I'm running MP 1.2A with StreamedMP.

I've just updated StreamedMP as I realised that it had got very out of date, partly because the update from within MP never worked for me. Anyway, it hasn't helped with myemulators not showing any games and the side menu being blank.

h4rd

Portal Member
    October 29, 2008
    Hamburg
    AW: Re: (Inofficial) New release major updates - NOW WITH SOURCE CODE :)

...I'm only trying to display PC games and I'm running MP 1.2A with StreamedMP.

I've just updated StreamedMP as I realised that it had got very out of date, partly because the update from within MP never worked for me. Anyway, it hasn't helped with myemulators not showing any games and the side menu being blank.

...same for me with Beta 1.2 .... :(
    In Alpha 1.2 it works great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom