interface improvements suggestions (1 Viewer)

ay129

Portal Pro
October 7, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Many thanks for the great app. in the spirit of keeping it moving and making it better over time I have a suggestion to make about the user interface in particular regarding the scrollbar that appears when going through tv series or movies

When you hold on the scrollbar to zoom thru the series you have it brings up a square with letters in it. This lets you to page through all of your tv series on the list by first letter which is really useful when you have a couple of 100 tv shows. Only thing is It's almost impossible to see because it is very dark grey text against a black background. This would work much better if the letter was a white text against black background. Please see the attached screenshot from my samsung galaxy s 2

Also could we have the same scrollbar implemented on the tv channels list so that the letter corresponds to the channel name ?

I'm sure the first point is an easy fix and just a matter of changing 1 parameter in the code
SC20120414-102037.png

ay129

Portal Pro
October 7, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Funny thing is - it looks so MUCH clearer when the screengrab is uploaded and i am looking at it on my PC.

I think this is an issue with the way colours and contrast are reproduced by the AMOLED in the galaxy S2. Any other GS2 users find this hard to see?

Still be awesome to have this in the EPG / channel section of the TV

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I'll try to change the color of the fastscrolling overlay color for the next release...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom