intergrating video from website (1 Viewer)

mario64

April 29, 2009
hello was wondering was there away to intergrate this news stream into mediaportal
UTV News
its a adobe flash player 10 stream any help would b fantastic its just to the right of the page
and thanks to the mediaportal team for a much loved media center

john

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
Replies
Views
I have just tested the dll, and it works fine on my thpc too :)(y) Thanks
I have just tested the dll, and it works fine on my thpc too :)(y) Thanks
Since the update to MediaPortal 1.27 it takes about three seconds to jump to the next or previous track. Also adding files and...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Migrating from WMC DE
Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that are similar to hdhomerun tuner but for European DVB). But you can not use them on both systems at the same time ofc.. Means if WMC is using a tuner (e,g, for a scheduled recording) MP can't use the same...
Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that...
I have been running Windows Media Centre happily for years on Win 7 Pro, more recently with EPG123 as an intermediary providing...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom