Internet TV Stations Playlist (1 Viewer)

j1nx

Portal Pro
July 16, 2005
CodeMonkey said:
Not that I'm complaining because these lists are a great idea, but why so many 'fashion TV' channels in the adult list? Near as I can tell there is one 'hard' channel and the 2 soft ones. The rest seem to be fashion TV.

They were listed as 18+ on www.kanalenkiezer.nl, so after my google
search for the real stream (kanalenkiezer isn't playing fair as all the 18+ streams are free available out there) i categorised them as adult.

Anyway everytime i watch it, there were some erotic photo shoots streaming, but when that is changed to fashion "shit" i think we have to delete it indeed.

BTW: is that HARD1 channel working already? or is it still out of the air (otherwise we can delete that one also).

CodeMonkey

Portal Pro
December 8, 2004
North America
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
j1nx said:
BTW: is that HARD1 channel working already? or is it still out of the air (otherwise we can delete that one also).

For me anyway for the last few days, 'HARDTV 1' is not working. But 'Hard Channel' is.

Daffy

Portal Member
March 25, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
CriMsoN said:
Since Vulture isnt responding to my question earlier and my mail with the question i'd like to ask it here again.

About the program from vulture to create a .pls file with streams from the dutch site "uitzending gemist". I did create a .xls file, but I dont understand how to create a .pls-file. The help-file states "To use this configuration file, start the program with the name of the configuration file at the commandline". But I don't understand how to do this.

Can anyone help me out??

Thanx!

I had the same problem, but Vulture explained it to me. It's really quite simple.

(for the dutch users)

1) Start the PCZapper2MP.exe program
2) Download data, and select the channels you want
3) Create the config file (PCZap2MP.xml)
4) Now create a new shortcut to the PCZapper2MP.exe program
5) Go to the properties of the shortcut
6) Then add the name of the config file file to the commandline. It will look something like this

"C:\blabla\Mediaportal stuff\PCZapper2MP.exe" PCZap2MP.xml

and hit OK.

7) Then start the program again using this shortcut.
8 ) Wait a few seconds and it will create a directory with the playlist files (.pls)

CriMsoN

Portal Member
March 27, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
PERFECT! Now I understand it :D :roll:

Creating the maps with the playlist files is a little slow, but then again... I did select the whole A-Z from uitzending gemist :roll:

Thanx, Nieuws-section works perfect!

jabnet

Portal Pro
December 16, 2005
Spain
Hi all, after few days on holidays, I'm back to update files with all contributions... except radio links unless you put direct links and title... please help me using pls format like j1nx (thanks a lot).

I've added new music channels, removed fashion channels from AOCh but I've added it to WorldTV Section... all channels have their place!

Please keep on tv'in

bye

smnnekho

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2006
    Germany
    since dutch is in fact one of the languages i'm capable of i also intended to try the pczapper2pm thing.

not blaming anyone, but after this my notebook totaly screwed up. my antivirus and firewall software were gone. in fact: everything was gone... this may have some other origin, but it happens exactly while trying this out. i will have to do a complete rollback now and see what i can save from my files now, but if anyone would scan the archive for virusses so i know where that whole s***t were coming from would be very appreciated (-;

again: this is just to be sure, it's could just be a coincidence. no offense!!

jabnet

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2005
    Spain
    smnnekho said:
    if anyone would scan the archive for virusses so i know where that whole s***t were coming from would be very appreciated (-;

again: this is just to be sure, it's could just be a coincidence. no offense!!

I've just scanned and checked file directly downloaded from server... no viruses, and it works fine... check other posts from users and you'll see that this program has no issues,

If anybody else can confirm this, it's experience will be most appreciated.

smnnekho

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2006
    Germany
    i'm glad to hear that. since i'm almost finished with 'reviving' my notebook, i will give it another try (-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom