IPTV no longer works in 1.4 and 1.5 (1 Viewer)

JudgeFredd

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi resently updated to 1.5 from 1.3 afterwards IPTV doesn't Work, scanning finds no channels and existing channels from before the upgrade wont preview, i've tried both 1.4 and 1.5 in 1.4 a scan finds some but far from all channels, and i can very rarely get a preview on found channels, in 1.5 it doesnt seem to Work at all..

My tv server runs on a hyper V WM, with a dedicated netcard only for IPTV wich is connected directly to the TV outlet on the modem/router supplied from my TV and internet supplier.

Below is a description og my m3u list:
    #EXTM3U
    #EXTINF:0,24Nordjyske
    Udp://x.x.x.x@233.138.48.240:5501
    #EXTINF:0,3sat
    Udp://x.x.x.x.@233.138.48.12:5501
    #EXTINF:0,6`eren
    Udp://x.x.x.x@233.138.48.114:5501

Where x.x.x.x is the ip adress of the dedicated netcard for iptv, this ip is acquiered by dhcp from my tv (and internet) supplier.

I have also made some corrections in the metric settings for my to netcard, otherwise i would experience problems regarding internet acces, since the iptv netcard cannot connect to the internet.

I have tried going back to 1.3 after a total mepo cleanup, and this way IPTV Works once more.

I have never used any IPTV filters other than the onces included in 1.3, so my guess is i have some problem with the new iptv filters in 1.4 and 1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom