IR Transmitter: any public available schema? (1 Viewer)

a.dimuzio

Portal Member
November 2, 2004
Hi everybody, I'm looking for a schema to build an IT Transmitter that will be able to switch channel on my Sky DigiBox (the NDS decoder for Sky subscribers).

Do you know any?

I've been looking for it since long time now, but I only found things to buy (and quite expensive too IMHO).

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Help with subtitles DE
Hi guys, I've a few issues with subtitles and I'd like to have a few suggestions on how to set up things properly (if possible). Current video codecs are: - LAV Video for all formats (except HVEC using Lentoid), with DXVA native decoding - LAV Splitter Source - LAV Audio - MPAR as audio renderer - EVR as video renderer (not enough...
Hi guys, I've a few issues with subtitles and I'd like to have a few suggestions on how to set up things properly (if possible)...
Hi guys, I've a few issues with subtitles and I'd like to have a few suggestions on how to set up things properly (if possible)...
Replies
Views
Here is a review of that Venset TS700A TV Lift equipped with IR remote and Bracket TS700. I was looking for a TV lift solution mostly for more flexibility and better quality when enjoying passive 3D content. In fact my Philips TV 55PUK7150/12 has quite a narrow vertical angle for optimal 3D quality. That's notably an issue while...
Here is a review of that Venset TS700A TV Lift equipped with IR remote and Bracket TS700. I was looking for a TV lift solution...
Here is a review of that Venset TS700A TV Lift equipped with IR remote and Bracket TS700. I was looking for a TV lift solution...
Replies
Views
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
Hello guys , i have a little question about this project. I really want to use this project with the software "aurora" but i want to use it by USB connection (so without the ESP8266), and i'm wondering if it's possible. I plan to use it only with my computer so the USB is not a problem. I also plan to replace the LED by a LED strip ^^
Hello guys , i have a little question about this project. I really want to use this project with the software "aurora" but i want...
Hi, I would like to showcase a project of mine, that I have been working on for quite some time. What is it? AtmoOrb is a lamp...
Replies
Views
Hi lads...I know this is little bit off topic,but can you recommend some of DVB-T2 USB tuner MP1? Sorry,but i cant found any post about it...thanks
Hi lads...I know this is little bit off topic,but can you recommend some of DVB-T2 USB tuner MP1? Sorry,but i cant found any post...
Hi all, I've recently bought a Terratec Cinergy T2 HD Stick DVB-T/T2 USB tuner (specs here [PDF]...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom