IRMan + SerialUIR - DVD Navigation problem (1 Viewer)

u28151

Portal Pro
March 24, 2005
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have bought an IRMan receiver and using it together with my Hauppauge remote control. At later stage I am planning to use a more programmable remote control with more functions.

However, I'm having some problems getting this combination to work properly regarding navigation in DVD setup menues. If I, for example have started the DVD movie and wants to change subtitle. I push the "info" button, which I have programmed to open OSD context menu for DVD. Then I can use move left, right, up & down buttons to choose one of the functions and press OK button. Then my problems begin, now a new window will open and the buttons on the remote won't do anything. I still can navigate with the buttons on the keyboard, but not with the remote. Anyone have a solution on this - or have the same problems?

u28151

Portal Pro
March 24, 2005
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Furthermore it seem impossible to assign one button to have two functions. If I want the "skip to next" button to act both as skip to next chapter in DVD mode and skip to next song in Music mode, how do I do that?

//Uffe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom