Iron Man 2008 Coverart / Fan art - issue? (1 Viewer)

WindsorTheater

Portal Pro
October 1, 2009
Hi.

Having trouble with moving pictures scraping coverart and fanart for ironman (2008). I get no images. Moving pictures correctly identifes the movie, fills in the correct movie information but collects no images.

No other movie has had a problem (I have 40 or so on my server) so I'm not sure how to trouble shoot this one.

I am using RC1 mediaportal with matching streamedMP theme and moving pictures 1.0.4.1070.

Anyone else have this issue? should I do something with the importers?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Iron Man (2008) working fine here.

If you go to MovingPictures config\movie manager, select your movie and hit the refresh button, do you get the fanart then, try disabling any antivirus that may be stopping image from downloading (has been known).

WindsorTheater

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2009
    Thanks for the tips and the backup zip!

I don't think I've ever touched the importer settings, and it says imdb.com. I'm going to try another movie and see what it does. I have not added a movie since i updated to RC1 and the matching streamedMP package with moving pictures. If this next movie does not import I'm sure somthing was broken in the process.

I may try a reinstall of movingpictures if this second movie does not work. Rather than blindly reinstalling is there an importer log I could review?

Ok..did some diagnosis.

Original Config...

IRONMAN.mkv in ironman folder

Details found, no images (coverart or fanart)

renamed file to...

goats.mkv in Men With Goats folder

Details for correct movie found, images downloaded (coveart and backdrop)

renamed file to...

wargames.mkf in Wargames folder

Details for correct movie found, images downloaded (coverart and backdrop)

renamed file to...

iron man.mkv (maybe the space was an issue??) in Iron Man folder..

Details for correct movie found, NO images downloaded (coverart or backdrop).

Based on the above I think th scraper is working fine (worked for men with goats, wargames etc.) but for some reason iron man throws a wrinkle into the coverart / backdrop acquisition process. It appears to be specific to this movie.

I'll just use the backdrop image linked and grab my own cover-art... at least it does not appear moving pictures is broken on a whole. It is interesting why just Iron Man appears broken on my system.. and only coverart. werid.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Just to check MovPic version 104.1070 in the about tab.

I got mine with the updated StreamedMP, so we should have the same, and my files were a clean database scan, to used to testing :D, so Iron man parsed fine a day after the update release, still think something may be blocking that file because since have used MCE mediabrowser plugin (MovPic alternative for MCE) and despite it being incredibly pickey on naming also picked up fanart\cover ok

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    Hi there,

I had an issue with Iron Man too - Like you I tried renaming, tried other films, etc...

I'm trying to remember how I fixed it - I think I specifically chose an online data source (top green refresh icon) - I can't remeber if I chose IMDB or themoviedb.org

Either way, it got new data and more importantly it gave me the graphics :D

J.

ps - I'm running the latest MovingPictures

In2Photos

Portal Member
    September 5, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I can't get any either. Somehow I was able to get one, but no more. I'll try some of the items mentioned and see how that goes.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Just did a new install, yep no fanart for Iron Man, so I would say there is a problem over at themoviedb.com, anyone care to report.

Thanks

Vampiro

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Changed from Imdb to themoviedb.com scraper and the background is now available... I had the same problem but in MovP importer I then choose themoviedb.com and all is ok now!;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom