IRSS blasting works, except when inside MP (1 Viewer)

Das Hammer

Portal Pro
June 14, 2007
Das Hoosier State
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I've been searching for hours and found a few topics dealing with this, but even after trying their solutions such as this one, I'm not getting anywhere.

Using the IRSS 1.0.4.1 with the MCE patch from post#12 in the 1.0.4.1 thread. Blasting works great in the TV3 plugin setup as well as in the command line using irblast.exe -host localhost 4.ir

However, when i select a channel in MP, no blasting occurs.

So, I tried the Test Build 1.4.2.2391. Same thing. Works in command line and the TV3 plugin setup, but not within MP.

I've looked through other people's logs and seen entries about the MPControl plugin, but i see nothing in my logs about this plugin other than it being loaded (not even an error).

So, I checked my channel setup in TV Server and made sure I had a channel number for my two channels. Yes, that is there. Am I missing something simple here? :confused:

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Strange that a few similar reports surfaced recently.

Using the IRSS 1.0.4.1 with the MCE patch from post#12 in the 1.0.4.1 thread.
    the fix in post #12 still did not work. See posts #33-35. That is what I am currently using.

I am on Win XP. You?

Just to confirm, you tried kokoman's fix here?

IRSS - plugin active in tvserver?

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    maybe also try a resart of TVService after first time configuration of IRSS plugin.

Das Hammer

Portal Pro
    June 14, 2007
    Das Hoosier State
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Yes, I am on XP MCE2005.

I tried what kokoman did, but it did nothing. If I remember correctly, his post said he was using Vista.

I must have missed your posts in 33 & 35 when i did a search on that thread.

Got that updated TV3Blaster plugin installed and now things are working as expected!

Thank you so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom