Not open for further replies.

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK, after I thought a post lately where someone thought he gets too less and bad support, I decided to write this thread and add it as a sticky.

IRSS has no active lead developer atm.

What does that mean?
    IRSS was developed by Aaron, also known as and-81. He did a great work with the complete suite.
    He is busy with real life since months and has no time for IRSS atm.

Why do we still release new versions?
    Some of us still working on IRSS, mainly on those parts they use itself, because then it is possible to test the changes on our own system.
    BUT we are not able to give support and fix bugs for ANY remote and feature which is available in IRSS, because these are simply too much and we did not develop or know them good enough.

Nevertheless, we are trying to fix some things here and there, improving this and that, let's call it maintenance mode, which is the reason why we are releasing new versions, but we also have a changelog so please read it and if there is not a change which is related to your problem or no one didn't point you exactly to that build it is not necessary to post "hey my feature X is still not working :mad: " or something like this.

For many of you, who are reading this, those things don't apply, but some others should think about it.

:D for understanding.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom