IRSS: par où je commence? (1 Viewer)

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Der_Bub : i need few info from you about your imon device.
    this user, try to use IRSS with the same hardware than you. i have read than in 2009, you have help from @belcom , hacve you found one solution who working for you ?
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/imon-support.66786/page-27
    i can understand, than user with old remote device, should have only imon manager 7.6 and not higher.

PS : i'm sorry to call you in French subforum, but i don't want create a new thread for that !

Well, actually I'm not sure which version (Hard & Software) is running with my system, because I replaced the Imon device a while ago to another revision (but same model). It's running very stable and havn't changed anything for a long time (maybe because of that I can't remember which Version I use...).

But I can defnetly use an "older" Version of the Imon Software and IRSS is in my opinion one of the most usefull Plugins of Mediportal!

Which Information do you need (and where do I find it)?

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    if inside Hardware management, you find HID device, and if working with IRSS,the ID DEVICE should be already include inside IRSS.
    for me IRSS is the better software for remote management.

Which Information do you need (and where do I find it)?
    i think you are reply, what i think, replace the hardware with new one. but not easy when are is OEM version.
    i hope atlantic can try with eventghost.

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    IRSS definetly increases WAF Factor allot! It takes some time to get an idea of all it's functionality and how to use it, but it's worth it!

iMon Manager - Version 7.77.1022

and the Rest should be within the log...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom