IRSS TV3 Blaster Plugin causes crash in TV Server Config in RC2 (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Since installing RC2 (update from RC1) I started getting a crash in TV Server Config.

It seems that many plugins like TV3 Blaster Plugin reference the old gentle.framework.dll (1.5.0.29053) and need to be updated to ver 1.5.0.29111.

When I access the TV3 Blaster Plugin and then go anywhere else in TV Server Config, or exit, I get an error message:
    Code:
    Exception   :System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29053, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=80b5de62e27be49b' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)...

If I disable the TV3 Blaster Plugin no more crash or error message.

alpha

April 7, 2006
    Anybody got issue with IRSS after upgrading to RC2? I did the patch describe in previous post about the gentle issue.

It look like IRSS install fine and I can configure it from the TVServer configurator (plugin). But if I restart the service (or reboot computer) tvserver service wont restart at some point, plugin seem to disapear of TV-Server list, then it start working again.

I'm using IRSS : 1.4.2.3496

Any idea?
    Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom