Is it possible to change DVR directory ? (1 Viewer)

r_viets

November 21, 2005
Arnhem
I have downloaded the latest test version and CVS. Very Nice application. :D

I have a question related to the saving location of TV recordings:

Now by default the recordings are stored at my c:\document\my recordings.

Is there a possibility to change this directory to other location.
If yes, how should I do this.

Thanx in advance for any information about this subject from you forummers.

Greetz Ruben.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Migrating from WMC DE
Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that are similar to hdhomerun tuner but for European DVB). But you can not use them on both systems at the same time ofc.. Means if WMC is using a tuner (e,g, for a scheduled recording) MP can't use the same...
Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that...
I have been running Windows Media Centre happily for years on Win 7 Pro, more recently with EPG123 as an intermediary providing...
Replies
Views
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
We have just released MediaPortal 1.25 Final - Summer 2020 Edition Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4966] - Update...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4966] - Update Bass...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to MP2. One glitch is still existing in the server plugin, you need to trigger the search manually. Normally it should run automatic but this did not work, at least not for me... Even without automatic...
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to...
Hello, I am a long time user of Windows Media Center. I still use it even on Windows 10. This is getting more difficult with every...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom