Is it possible to enter offline episodes? (1 Viewer)

LennyW

Portal Pro
July 19, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Is it possible to enter offline episodes? I have some of the series on DVD and would like to add those to the database with an info: "Insert DVD Castle 4-2" or something like that. This would help to organise my tv series.

Best regards
LennyW

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Is it possible to enter offline episodes? I have some of the series on DVD and would like to add those to the database with an info: "Insert DVD Castle 4-2" or something like that. This would help to organise my tv series.

You can import the TV shows from the optical drive, but you have to manually import each episode, because the DVD filename usually has no proper reference for TheTVdB lookup. After that just enable the 'show all episodes', and the off-line DVD ones will appear in orange (well at least in my skin) color to indicate they are not available. You will not get a message when you try to play them other then media not available, but at that point you are already inside "Castle" and are staring at "Episode 02" or another and if you then don't know what DVD to grab, no technology can help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom