Is it possible too ... (1 Viewer)

Program.X

Portal Pro
October 25, 2005
Ramsey, Isle of Man
Dunno if this is a new feature or if I am being dumb ...

1/ Expose what is now being played so I can publish it elsewhere, say on my blog or web site?

2/ Map my remote keys "DVD", "Music", "Tv" to the appropriate sections of MP? This sounds pretty obvious but the keystrokes I have found don't mention anything?

Khris

Portal Pro
July 2, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Home Country
Canada Canada
To my knowledge there is no way currently to do either task.

1: This one could probably be done with a plug-in (if someone was willing to take on that task).

2: Unfortunately there are no keystrokes to put you right into the various screens.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    MCE Keyboard takes you directly to pictures, movies, etc does anyone out there know the Keyboard equivalent cos it must be mapped in MP otherwise surely MCE board would not work

Ray 8)

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    for the first request, there may be a way to get it.
    If you enable the external display plugin by Joe Dalton then you may be able to capture its output. There is another plugin that outputs to MCE compatible displays. There might be something out there already that can capture this information. Maybe pm JD and ask his opinion just in case he doesn't see this thread.

For the second, there is a plugin called MyKeys. This lets you map keys to take you directly to where you want. "T" for fullscreen TV, "t" for the MyTV screen, etc.

Hope this helps,

Marcus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom