Is Maya dead? (1 Viewer)

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Today, after a few months, I tried this skin again and now when I think it's almost perfect, there seems to be no developing anymore. This is too bad.. It's such a beautiful skin and I only have a few little problems that need to be fixed, because the skin is still usable now.

I think not all energy should be put in Avalon... It looks nice, but it's far from ready and Maya shouldn't be left for dead, since this skin is ready to be used.

The only thing that needs to be done for me, is the recordings screen. It doesn't show up a list at all..

Can I expect this to be fixed soon or not? I tried to fix it, but the xml's are a bit difficult though I changed a lot in StreamedMP..

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Recording screen with MediaPortal TV Plugin or 4TR plugin?

Do you have a link to your original post with your problem? I'll be happy to take a look at it :)

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That would be nice! It's about the 4TR recordings screen.
    I had also made a issue at Google Code, and this post. So, I was very happy with the skin at first and this was a huge disappointment.

I also found out that the 4TR recordings screen also does not work with Avalon.

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The attachment shows how it looks like right now.

Attachments

• 19-11-08.jpg
      19-11-08.jpg
      111.1 KB

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I assume that 4TR works with StreamedMP. Since I don't use 4TR myself, I have no chance of testing anything, the only thing I could see was that ID 13 was missing, compared to the file from StreamedMP.

It is called 4TR_RecordedTv.xml and I have added a new version to this post. Try and replace it. Post logs if it doesn't work.

Attachments

• 4TR_RecordedTv.xml
      12.1 KB

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thank you both!

pilehave's file did not work and the workaround of Paranoid may work, but I am unable to let the menu show up, so I can't alter the view. :(

glenn 1990

Portal Pro
    July 1, 2010
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Thank you both!

pilehave's file did not work and the workaround of Paranoid may work, but I am unable to let the menu show up, so I can't alter the view. :(

I think it should work if you do this:
    - set "default wide" as skin --> go to recording screen --> change layout to list --> enable maya back again
    ,now it should work.

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks, that did work!

Now back ontopic.. :p Can I still expect new plugins to be supported for this skin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom