Is recording old Swedish programmes & their sub-titles possible ?

Discussion in 'OnlineVideos' started by arcadian, December 3, 2015.

1. arcadian

arcadian Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi :)

I used to speak Swedish years ago and because I'm going back there next year I need to brush things up again properly beforehand. On Swedish TV I've so far found one option on repeats to have subtitles in Swedish for those hard of hearing, so it's clips like these (link at bottom) among many others on their site that I want to record to practice with later.

Normally I wouldn't need to do this just watch them when I want, however we're still on the old telephone cable for the Internet and the connection is hopeless until British Telecom puts in a new fibreoptics cable sometime next year, so why I need to record them during quiet periods to avoid this problem.

Being a non-techie and the first time ever in this media world it's all very difficult to understand and follow, but is this possible with OnlineVideos and if so how.... ? Also any other websites offering the same would be very welcome indeed !

http://www.svtplay.se/video/4946476...tvodd-med-martina-thun-avsnitt-4-2?start=auto

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!