[solved] Is there a plugin for Amazon prime video (2 Viewers)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all!

I just pushed a first test version that should support Amazon Prime US. The new version should be available via automatic online update. Please report if it is working, or not...

The MP2 version supports the Html5 browser player, MP1 requires "Browser player" (Silverlight or Flash)

Cam

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2012
    Georgia
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    MP2, you can go through the menus see the different movies, tv shows, the video would try to start, it had about 5 seconds of sound and quit, I hit the red button but did not work.

MP1 would not work at all as far as playing the videos, you can go through the menus see the different movies, tv shows but could not play them.

How do you create MP2 logs?

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    How do you create MP2 logs?
    There is a "MP2 Log Collector" installed, should be on desktop and start menu.

MP2, you can go through the menus see the different movies, tv shows, the video would try to start, it had about 5 seconds of sound and quit, I hit the red button but did not work
    Did you try this with MP2 in fullscreen or windowed mode? IIRC we switched to windowed to make testing easier. Please try again with MP2 in fullscreen (toggle with ALT+Enter).

From your MP1 log I can see that here the login failed:
    [09-09 20:05:28,083] [OnlineVideos] [DEBUG] GetWebData-POST: 'https://www.amazon.com/ap/signin'
    [09-09 20:05:28,849] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Login at AP failed.
    First you should check your login data again, if everything is entered correctly.

Cam

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2012
    Georgia
    Home Country
    Did you try this with MP2 in fullscreen or windowed mode?
    It was in windowed mode, so changed to fullscreen and I think I need to change password there also.
    Where do you change password for onlinevideos in MP2?

Change password in MP1 and it worked like a charm, I did this remotely from work, so had to keep an eye out for the boss man.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Where do you change password for onlinevideos in MP2?
    You can do this from the OV plugin's site list, either by right click by mouse or with "context menu" key on keyboard.
    Change password in MP1 and it worked like a charm, I did this remotely from work, so had to keep an eye out for the boss man.
    :D (y)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There were some strange sizes/positions, when the browserplayer is positioned in window mode: size was correct, but position was negative, so the overlay is off-screen. Do you have multiple screens?

At the weekend I probably have a bit more time for investigating this issue. A teamviewer session will help, because here I don't have any issues.

Cam

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2012
    Georgia
    Home Country
    Only one TV is hooked to the computer, I do use an older ver. of VNC at times to do some stuff remotely, but when you were doing Teamviewer the last time, I was using VNC to watch what you were doing.

Another Question: I use excel to keep up with recorded TV shows, It renames the shows using TVDB.com info and keeps up with a database, plus a lot more features, would you be interested in turning this into a stand alone program for those people who are recording fanatics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom