ISO not using external player (1 Viewer)

spillers909

Portal Member
March 8, 2009
I have it set to play all my files through VLC player so that the ISO files do not have to be loaded with Daemon tools. I just started using Moving pictures and it does not seem to want to launch the .iso files through vlc any more. It will launch the rest of the media with the player but pops up an error "Failed to load .iso". I have added .iso to the media portal video file extension. Anyone know how to force moving pictures to load even .iso with the vlc player?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without audio. I configured the video and audio codecs following the video playback guide available on this forum. I have to say that recently I uninstalled a video card to put it in another office PC and now for...
Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without...
Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately although the fix has sorted out video replay correctly after a refresh rate change, I am still having problems with audio playback. Please refer to this thread. MediaPortal 1 - No audio and crashing with Intel Integrated Graphics
Unfortunately although the fix has sorted out video replay correctly after a refresh rate change, I am still having problems with...
Can someone please take a look at the attached logs. This is driving me insane! I have MadVr and LAV set up on same computer in...
Replies
Views
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
Replies
Views
Did that also... :o).. But was hoping people in here maybe knew something about it, it cannot be only me. Ive tested it from several computers, all the same..
Did that also... :o).. But was hoping people in here maybe knew something about it, it cannot be only me. Ive tested it from...
see a bit from my log here.. [2020-08-15 23:14:49,068] [Log ] [MPMain ] [WARN ] - Library MediaInfo.dll was not found at...
Replies
Views
Ok, the importer also remembers the queue of items that are still needed to be processed in settings file. If there is something stuck, it will try again on next server start and probably stuck again. But removing the media source also removes the associated queue. The server's TV plugin automatically creates the media sources for...
Ok, the importer also remembers the queue of items that are still needed to be processed in settings file. If there is something...
Hi, I’ve been struggling with MP 2 now for several weeks. Initially all was fine. Then in the client, the listings of recorded TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom