Issue with CC Subtitles Using Core CC Parser - MP 1.17

Discussion in 'General Support' started by loopery, October 11, 2017.

1. loopery

loopery Portal Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    I've been using Core CC parser for my CC subtitles under MP 1.16 and previous versions for a while now. Everything has worked great. I recently had to uninstall, and I reinstalled MP 1.17. The issue is that when I enable Core CC Parser under TV Post Processing my live stream slows to a crawl and all I hear is static bursts in intervals. No CC.

Youtube clip.

Running MP 1.17, LAV decoder 0.70.2

1.JPG 2.JPG

Any help would be nice :)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Owlsroost
    • Team MediaPortal

Owlsroost Development Group

Ratings:
    +4,129 / 1
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Show System Specs
    Can you attach logs please ? - without those we can't even try to work out what is going wrong...

Do you have the same problems when playing recordings?
    If 'yes', then can you please upload a short recording (a few minutes would be fine) so I can try to reproduce the problem on my system

In the meantime, try using the MP 1.15 TsReader.ax file from here - MP1 Upgrade to 1.17 causes playback of recordings to stop - to replace the one in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal/

Last edited: October 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Owlsroost
    • Team MediaPortal

Owlsroost Development Group

Ratings:
    +4,129 / 1
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Show System Specs
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. loopery

loopery Portal Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    I've been meaning to post an update, but I've honestly been too lazy to troubleshoot MP.

Today I decided to try again, same settings, and everything is running good now (with recordings and live TV). I am running 1.18 now, but I'm sure it wasn't what fixed the issue since I remember updating soon after to see if if would fix the issue. Since then I've also installed MP2, which might have installed something else which fixed the issue? I honestly can't say.

I'm leaning towards 1.18 having fixed the issue, and that I'm confused on the date which I updated (Windows tells me Nov. 11).

Thank you Owlsroost for reaching out with help, and sorry for posting without commiting to finding a solution.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!