Issue with CC Subtitles Using Core CC Parser - MP 1.17 (1 Viewer)

loopery

Portal Member
September 26, 2015
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I've been using Core CC parser for my CC subtitles under MP 1.16 and previous versions for a while now. Everything has worked great. I recently had to uninstall, and I reinstalled MP 1.17. The issue is that when I enable Core CC Parser under TV Post Processing my live stream slows to a crawl and all I hear is static bursts in intervals. No CC.

Youtube clip.

Running MP 1.17, LAV decoder 0.70.2

1.JPG 2.JPG

Any help would be nice :)

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Can you attach logs please ? - without those we can't even try to work out what is going wrong...

Do you have the same problems when playing recordings?
    If 'yes', then can you please upload a short recording (a few minutes would be fine) so I can try to reproduce the problem on my system

In the meantime, try using the MP 1.15 TsReader.ax file from here - MP1 Upgrade to 1.17 causes playback of recordings to stop - to replace the one in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal/

Last edited:

loopery

Portal Member
    September 26, 2015
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've been meaning to post an update, but I've honestly been too lazy to troubleshoot MP.

Today I decided to try again, same settings, and everything is running good now (with recordings and live TV). I am running 1.18 now, but I'm sure it wasn't what fixed the issue since I remember updating soon after to see if if would fix the issue. Since then I've also installed MP2, which might have installed something else which fixed the issue? I honestly can't say.

I'm leaning towards 1.18 having fixed the issue, and that I'm confused on the date which I updated (Windows tells me Nov. 11).

Thank you Owlsroost for reaching out with help, and sorry for posting without commiting to finding a solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom