Issues With Installing This Plugin (1 Viewer)

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    I have tried installing this plugin onto my MCE2005 MP RC4 HTPC. I have tried to install the 'PureAudio.mpi (version .0.2.0.2) both by just clicking the *.mpi & through 'Mediaportal>Plugins>MPInstaller' page. Everytime I lose ALL my plugins on the 'MP>Plugins' & the PureAudio one is nowhere to been seen in the 'music' part of the configuration.

Is this compatible with ver. RC4? Sorry. I have no logs as I've reGhosted back to previous image. This is just a query. Thanks.

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Yes. I'm using the older version as stated for use with MP other than the newer MP1.0+SVN.

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    I have tried installing this plugin onto my MCE2005 MP RC4 HTPC. I have tried to install the 'PureAudio.mpi (version .0.2.0.2) both by just clicking the *.mpi & through 'Mediaportal>Plugins>MPInstaller' page. Everytime I lose ALL my plugins on the 'MP>Plugins' & the PureAudio one is nowhere to been seen in the 'music' part of the configuration.

Is this compatible with ver. RC4? Sorry. I have no logs as I've reGhosted back to previous image. This is just a query. Thanks.

Will check it out.
    BTW, the plugin won't show up in the 'music' part of the configuration, but only under plugins, section 'External players'.

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Thanks. I realise it will only show in the plugins area. The only option is the default BASS player. Would be nice to use this as it gets good reviews from the users.

I will most likely be upgrading to the latest 1.0.1 version (but maybe not straight away) when it becomes available, so don't spend too much time on my account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

WinTV v10 TV server may have the tv cards locked.
    WinTV v10 TV server may have the tv cards locked.
    I recently tried to test the MP 1.29 Pre-release, to find out the MySQL Server 5.6 won't install & connect host to my TV Tuner...
    Replies
    Views
    in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application. -2005530508 (Unknown) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.Present()...
    in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application...
    Hi All, Hope everyone is safe & well, in these trying times. As I live in a city that has been incarcerated for rmonths, thought I...
    Replies
    Views
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch Mediaportal log to Debug level [MP1-5082] - Error when MP restart [MP1-5086] - XMLTV Import error - An item with the same key has already been added. Since Pre-Release : [MP1-5089] - MpurlSourceSplitter...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Installing Plugins DE
    As mentioned by @CyberSimian MP2 has very few plugins the important ones e.g. Online Videos are included in the MP2 install. See the attached screenshot for all currently available MP2 plugins but make sure they are supported on which ever version you have. As far as I am aware unlike MP1 plugins which have an installer, MP2 plugins...
    As mentioned by @CyberSimian MP2 has very few plugins the important ones e.g. Online Videos are included in the MP2 install. See...
    I have just installed MP2 ver.2.2.3 (never used MP1). Many of the tutorials for Plugins have .exe files (are they for MP1 ? - lots...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom