Issues with latest release MPTagThat (3.1.5.0)

Discussion in 'MPTagThat' started by Nellie111, May 28, 2015.

1. Nellie111

Nellie111 Portal Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    Canada Canada
    I have some issues with the latest release and some suggested improvements:

After I utilize MPTagThat to update my cover art and search for lyrics, I fin that some of my tag titles are now in uppercase and a new tag is added titled "description' which is a duplicate of my comment tag. It's quite possible that I need to adjust my settings somewhere and I tried with no success. Please see the attached snips:

Before MPTagThat Tag Before MPTagThat.PNG

After MPTagThat Tag After MPTagThat.PNG

Any help you can give with this would be appreciated.

Next, I still do not have much success using your lyrics engine. I had previously submitted a request in regards to this.

I also occasionally still have trouble loading the program as some of the screen menus do not display. I explained this in detail previously and provided snips then too.

A suggested improvement would be to increase the size of the save button or even relocate it

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Nellie111

Nellie111 Portal Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    Canada Canada
    I found a program (mp3Tag Pro) to update my lyrics which is roughly 98% successful in locating my lyrics. Attached is a snip of the lyrics engines they are using, maybe this will help. This is a paid program vs. your open source freeware program which as a rule is quite comprehensive. Until your program has more success with lyrics I will use mp3Tag Pro. Also, I found this program changes the case of some of the tag to uppercase as well - this might be a FLAC tag issue??

mp3Tag Pro Lyrics Settings.PNG

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!