Issues with world weather skin file (1 Viewer)

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

See the screenshot. The days/dates are wrong.

Actually when I dug further, the temperatures, icons and forecast were wrong in several places. I think the attached fixes it. You might want to check that I didn't miss anything.

Don't worry about the overlapping temperatures. My screen ratio is 16:10, not 16:9.

Mark

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
      Capture.JPG
      120.5 KB
    • WorldWeatherCondition.xml
      15.9 KB

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Also, after Wind, there is the word "Condition", like this:

Wind: NW at 8mphCondition

And is it also possible to enlarge the other satelite images, by browsing between them? Now there is one big image and 4 small other images are at the right of it.. They are too small to see what they say.

sukceso

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2008
    Herrenberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There are some more errors in the same file, copy&paste problems in the forecast in lower right area, like the day, temperature and icons.

Here is a corrected version of the file.

Attachments

• WorldWeatherCondition.xml
      15.9 KB

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Those errors are also in the Avallonis mod, I presume they where taken from the community mods. 'WindCondition' etc.

One wierd thing is if the sky is clear during day I see a blazing sun image, if the sky is clear at 11pm, I still get a blazing sun image. Is this expected behaviour? I'd personally expect to see a moon image or something.

Also sunset and rise times are blank. Is this same for everyone too?

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello TheBatfink,
    One wierd thing is if the sky is clear during day I see a blazing sun image, if the sky is clear at 11pm, I still get a blazing sun image. Is this expected behaviour? I'd personally expect to see a moon image or something.
    Also sunset and rise times are blank. Is this same for everyone too?

Do you have read the manual? To determine, if it is a day or night icon, WorldWeather needs the information about sunset and sunrise time. The manual says: to calculate sunset and sunrise time, longitude and latitude information are required for your location. Do you have entered this?

Cheers, Micropolis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom