It is not possible to remove a song from your Favorites (1 Viewer)

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Country flag
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3

Description
When a song was liked it can not be removed from your favorites.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. select a song and open the context menu
2. add this song to the favorites
3. open the view with your favorite songs
4. you don't have an option to remove it from the favorites

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, I understand! If you later have room in the task list, maybe make a simple solution? When you "Add Series to Genre Favorites..." or "Remove Series from Genre Favorites..." you actually add or remove a "Genre" named "Favorites" to the Series. Then you can use the already existing feature Filter - Genre (and then choose Favorites)...
OK, I understand! If you later have room in the task list, maybe make a simple solution? When you "Add Series to Genre...
In MP-TVSeries you can "Change view...", and among other choices there we have "Favorites". When you right click on a series you...
Replies
Views
I guess that as I have not got an answer, we don't have this yet. So I will ask for this feature :)
I guess that as I have not got an answer, we don't have this yet. So I will ask for this feature :)
Hi again! :-) In MP-TVSeries you can "Change view...", and among other choices there we have "Favorites". When you right click on...
Replies
Views
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I commited the patch and it'll be part of MP2.3.1
Thanks. I commited the patch and it'll be part of MP2.3.1
I think I've found another bug in the extended scheduling in Nereus EPG: To reproduce, do the follwing steps: 1. in EPG view, open...
Replies
Views
@Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version and provide the link by message.
@Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom