Java error (I suppose) in mp-plugins (1 Viewer)

Idro

Portal Pro
February 13, 2015
Santa Marinella (Roma)
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hello everyone,

I recently upgraded the firmware version of my NAS to a new version.
Since I usually run the import of Movies and TV Shows from network directory of my nas, I get the type of error attached (I'm sorry for some words in italian):

It's not a real problem because the import ends succesfully anyway, but It's boring close this dialogue window every time.

Further if I understand the error (unlucky I'm not a developer) maybe I can change something on my nas.

Attachments

• error_plugin.txt
    7.1 KB

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

This is not related to Java but a .NET error. If this is only occuring when calling up the TVSeries configuration, you may not have installed the latest version and/or be using an incomaptible combionation of MediaPortal and TVSeries. A better answer could be given, if you provided full logs after having triggered the error.

Regards,
    HTPCSourcer

Idro

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2015
    Santa Marinella (Roma)
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Where could I find the log files on windows?

I used the same version and until now I have no errors, the only difference is that recently I installed two games, i.e. fifa 15 and nba 2k16 on the same htpc and maybe they could have changed something in .NET installation.

Idro

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2015
    Santa Marinella (Roma)
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thank you.

I had to run "export all currently preset logs" because I get the error with the plugins MP-TV Series and Moving picture. and not inside mediaportal itself

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you.

Unfortunately the log level is set to INFO, which is not providing enough information. Can you please open MediaPortal Configuration and change the log level from Info to Debug please? Then reproduce the error and collect the logs again.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You did not restart MediaPortal bofeore collecting the new logs, did you? ;)

Last edited:

Idro

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2015
    Santa Marinella (Roma)
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    No, I didn't. I started moving picture configuration, at the start it's all ok, but when I just click on a tab of the plugin window then I get the error.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No error is logged by MovPic Configuration. The event log doesn't show anything and the logs are not showing the .NET problem either. This has nothing to do with your NAS since the error is generated on the Windows PC, which simply pulls video files form your NAS.

Not much I can say. You could try to reinstall Moving Pictures - in which case please save the db3 file first before uninstalling, then install and test if opening the config still generates the error. If it does not, replace the empty db3 file by your previously saved database file and try again. I don't think the issue relates to the databse being corrupt, but testing is better than believing. If the .Net error is still there with the empty database, then the problem is something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom