Just to say thanks...

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1 Talk' started by mmacleod, November 24, 2005.

1. mmacleod

mmacleod Portal Member

Network Engineer
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its been 2 days now since my first install, and I wanted to put some thoughts into print so here goes....

Guys - Thank you very much, for your time, development and vision in creating MP. I switched from MCE2005, and to be honest, its alot better at the moment in speed and reliability, but I see where you are trying to go with this and think it is brilliant . The level of customisation is great, and to think that a handful of developers in their spare time have put together this whole thing is nothing short of amazing.
    When I think of how much money/time/development that Microsoft put into MCE, you have done so well to come this far, and never let anyone forget - Its free!
    I am still learning about MP, it is just a vanilla install, so Im sure there is lots of tweaking to do to improve speed/reliability, and Im sure I will be posting lots of questions, but based on first impressions alone, Im impressed enough to send you $50, more as a thank you for all the hard work and a show of appreciation for what you are trying to do...

Well done Guys

Martin

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. thinksnow

thinksnow New Member

Quality Assurance
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    I was going to start a thread, too

I want to chime in my "Thank you!" and add that I hope I will be able to help with future development.

Great product (with a great price!) and hopefully unlimited range of capabilities and features.

Great work, all, and thank you.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!