just wondering if a new release is going to be soon (1 Viewer)

bttmnz

Portal Member
February 26, 2010
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
as im wondering if i should be reverting back to mp1 because that seems to be still in development (2 releases) in recent times to the 1 for mp2 sorry no offence is intended just ive looked in the forum and cant see much movement thanks

GuiltyNL

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2013
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This is good news, however it does concern me a bit that the developement is so slow. I tried MP2 and the product is just not finished. And with the current pace will it ever be a mature product?

No offence, I do understand that you guys do this besides normal jobs and you are not being paid for it. But MP2 has been in development for ages now and nothing really seem to happen.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This is good news, however it does concern me a bit that the developement is so slow. I tried MP2 and the product is just not finished. And with the current pace will it ever be a mature product?
    I suggest that you take a look at this new version first and only then draw conclusions about its development status.;)

bttmnz

Portal Member
    February 26, 2010
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    thank you have downloaded i will set thinks up in next day or so keep you posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom