Justin.tv Plugin for MediaPortal 1.1.9. Watch and Broadcast! (1 Viewer)

sleepycol

Portal Pro
June 2, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Nothing happens when I select search or producers or even if I select a stream from the thumbnails that load. I also get same error as Dreadfury when selecting configure in MP config.

Loedie

April 5, 2010
Home Country
Canada Canada
Thanks for the plugin. I installed the plugin using the MPI installer and activated it. There are 2 problems I am experiencing now. If I try to configure the plugin I get the error 'DevDefined.OAuth cannot be found'. The second error is if I open MP and select the Justin TV plugin, I can only see the Producers page. If I try to select any of the videos nothing happens. I have XP SP3 installed and MP 1.1 RC1. I did not install any additional skins. Just the standard installation.

johns11

Portal Pro
February 7, 2007
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I get the same 'DevDefined.OAuth cannot be found' issue as above. also using XP SP3 but I have MP 1.0.2 running. Any thought on what could be the cause?
Thanks

Loedie

April 5, 2010
Home Country
Canada Canada
I got this message from "offbyone" who is part of the Community Plugin Dev: "Justin.TV is not working at the moment, that's why it's disabled by default. I will report here when it works again." It sounds as if they are working on it.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You are mixing up plugins. Justin.TV as part of OnlineVideos is not working currently, I have no idea about the status of this plugin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom