Keep Separate Sort Orders For Scheduled Recordings And Scheduled Series (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That 's what I see. I've retired from software development in favour of getting a 1910 gaff cutter back sailing, and as that development was in DataFlex I doubt that it's relevant to MP development.
That 's what I see. I've retired from software development in favour of getting a 1910 gaff cutter back sailing, and as that...
The setting up of scheduled recordings seems to be the weakest part of MP2 - in fact I'd go as far as to say one aspect of it is a...
Replies
Views
Started on: 2017-05-15 last update: 2017-05-15 Summary: The algorithm for resolving a recording conflict does not act sensibly when there is more than one tuner available. Area: MP Client, TV Server. Description: When the user attempts to schedule a recording that would fail because of too few tuners, the MP Client displays this...
Started on: 2017-05-15 last update: 2017-05-15 Summary: The algorithm for resolving a recording conflict does not act sensibly...
Started on: 2017-05-15 last update: 2017-05-15 Summary: The algorithm for resolving a recording conflict does not act sensibly...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently I got an iptv list and I was trying to configure MediaPortal to record from iptv channels. First I have to say that just assembled my htpc (two years ago) I set my motherboard card from bios in order to do wake on lan from remote. So, to record from channels I enabled power scheduler both on mediaportal...
Hello, recently I got an iptv list and I was trying to configure MediaPortal to record from iptv channels. First I have to say...
Hello, recently I got an iptv list and I was trying to configure MediaPortal to record from iptv channels. First I have to say...
Replies
Views
(y) Oh, for sure! Please don't get me wrong. I really appreciate you reporting it. (y) On this occasion I think the log entry being an error is a bit misleading (sorry). As long there's nothing else going on in connection with it I think we can safely leave it. The main reason I'm not going further and trying to eliminate or...
(y) Oh, for sure! Please don't get me wrong. I really appreciate you reporting it. (y) On this occasion I think the log entry...
Updated from MP1.12 to MP1.16 over the weekend. No major install problems, just usual grumpiness getting new install working. On...
Replies
Views
Great! Thank you. I will consider giving it a try when it comes out.
Great! Thank you. I will consider giving it a try when it comes out.
I did some searching and I did not find a previous bug report on this. My apologies if one exists. I recently switched to MP2...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom