Keyboard Shortcuts vs USBUIRT Commands (1 Viewer)

bmorgenthaler

Portal Member
February 1, 2007
Why is there a general list of keyboard shortcuts that works across all plugins (My TV, My Music, My Pictures, etc) but the same doesn't seem to be true for the USBUIRT commands. Admittedly I may be going about this the wrong way and I would appreciate and direction that I can get.

Here's what I'm seeing.

General Keyboard Shortcuts (F7 -> Play Previous, F8 -> Play Next), these work as play next\previous track in My Music, or previous\next channel in My TV, etc.

The USBUIRT Commands doesn't have a specific Play Next\Previous. There is the next\previous channel, next\previous item, next\previous chapter and so on.

From what I'm seeing there is no "General" commands that work across all plugins like the keyboard shortcuts have. Also the commands in USBUIRT do not seem to be named the same as the keyboard ones are.

Just trying to sort all of this out so I can get my USBUIRT and Harmony remote configured correctly. I know I could get an MCE receiver and configure the Harmony as an MCE remote but I've already got the USBUIRT why buy another item.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom