Kodi Recording Timers

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1 Talk' started by Soleous0075, May 10, 2017.

1. Soleous0075

Soleous0075 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Australia Australia
    Hello, not sure if posting in correct place so please forgive me if not.
    My problem was that kodi (MP1 backend and frontend) was recording a series but was missing the one on the weekends. Looked and saw that the times were different on the weekend so thought that was the reason. Setup a weekend timer but this does saturday and sunday and I only want sunday. Read up that I can use record weekly for this but when I set it up as record weekly it doesn't find any recordings. Is there something wrong with the MP front-end` with record weekly or what do i use to record the tv program no matter what time it is on.
    Any help is appreciated.
    Cheers

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!