[solved] Lag on client-only PCs (1 Viewer)

jfd553

Portal Member
January 2, 2016
Home Country
Canada Canada
Country flag
I am using MP2 (2.2) with a PC as Client-Server and Client-Only on my other PCs. The Client-Server PC is linked to my home network through WiFi. All other clients are hard linked to the home router. Client-Server PC runs pretty well but when I attempt to look at a movie or a recorded TV show from my Client-Only PCs the application lags and it is impossible to watch it from there.
The problem does not seem to be from WiFi connection since I frequently watch Netflix or other HD streaming movies from the client-Server PC without any lag.
Any idea on how to fix the problem?

Solved :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I am using MP2 (2.2) with a PC as Client-Server and Client-Only on my other PCs. The Client-Server PC is linked to my home network through WiFi. All other clients are hard linked to the home router. Client-Server PC runs pretty well but when I attempt to look at an .mp4 movie from my Client-Only PCs the application shows the following...
I am using MP2 (2.2) with a PC as Client-Server and Client-Only on my other PCs. The Client-Server PC is linked to my home network...
I am using MP2 (2.2) with a PC as Client-Server and Client-Only on my other PCs. The Client-Server PC is linked to my home network...
Replies
Views
Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an option more to evaluate
Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an...
Hi, i wrote this problem already in the german section, but the problem could not be solved until now. @morpheus_xx tryed it with...
Replies
Views
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
Replies
Views
Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
I've just upgraded the motherboard, CPU, ram, boot drives and PSU in my TV Server (always on), and am now having intermittent...
Replies
Views
"google translator" Hello I have a problem connecting to the server and watching TV. At home I have a TV server and in the local network all services work, but when I try to connect from outside, the TV does not work on the laptop, it is ok on the smartphone thanks to the "MPextended" plug. I have a public IP at home and I...
"google translator" Hello I have a problem connecting to the server and watching TV. At home I have a TV server and in the local...
"google translator" Hello I have a problem connecting to the server and watching TV. At home I have a TV server and in the local...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom