Last.fm - personalized radio streams in MediaPortal! (1 Viewer)

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    The Plopp-Sound is the standard-windows-sound for a new ballon tipp. Disable it in Windows-sounds and everything should be fine.

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @rtv: when listening to a last.fm radio stream + minimizing mp to tray (+ surfing the web) I hear a "plopp" sound between song changes.

This is a windows behaviour - you can either turn off the tray notifications in the plugin config or disable the windows sound for "Systembenachrichtigung" in "Sounds und Audiogeräte"

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    "baloon-tips" - thanks, that´s easy enough.

Well, I used the option "disable windows balloon-tips" in MP set-up. That´s the reason why I didn´t see any balloon tips, else I may have brought this together with the plopp sound myself.
    So maybe the MP option should be extended to turn off the sound, too, if this is possible? (From a usability perspective)

tomtom

Bram

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2005
    's-Hertogenbosch
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm having the same troubles yes. Maybe the plugin can display a timeout message after a certain time? This happens every once in a while....

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The plugin should work again. They set up some "emergency servers" but didn't update the dns alias for it.

Bram

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2005
    's-Hertogenbosch
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Great! Thank you rtv. I've missed the plugin.

Not plugin but Last.FM related is that the tags attached to music is very irrelyable. I thnk they should use preconfigured tags instead of tags entered by users. For this Pandora.com is much, much better. I love the personalized radio and the loved tracks though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom