Last.FM Rework and Auto DJ mode (2 Viewers)

Olli0815

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 22, 2006
    Hi,

and what's about the context menu?
    I do not have any context menu within the item / track list. Further more my last.fm artists and tags are not shown. I always have to type them via on screen Keyboard.

Thanks,
    Olli

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France

Olli0815

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 22, 2006
    @jameson_uk:

Hi,

and what's about the context menu?
    I do not have any context menu within the item / track list. Further more my last.fm artists and tags are not shown. I always have to type them via on screen Keyboard.

Thanks,
    Olli

Does the Last.fm API provide tags and artists info from the account? If so will they be available for choosing a tag / artist, or will it be possible to use the osk only?

May you can explain what’s behind the Item Mix and Library?

Thanks,
    Olli

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Does the Last.fm API provide tags and artists info from the account? If so will they be available for choosing a tag / artist, or will it be possible to use the osk only?
    Not really. The previous plugin stored your history but the new one only stores the last entry. Something I wanted to do but never got time.

May you can explain what’s behind the Item Mix and Library?
    These are just the stations provided by last.fm
    http://www.last.fm/listen
    I think library is only songs you have played before, mix has new stuff as well as songs from your library and recommendations is all new music

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I have major problems with the AutoDJ mode and current 1.6.0 test-build (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/early-1-6-0-test-build.123146/)

a) Similar tracks are not found & displayed
    Code:
    [2013-12-10 01:10:17,342] [Error  ] [5        ] [ERROR] - Error getting similar tracks in now playing
    [2013-12-10 01:10:17,355] [Log    ] [5        ] [ERROR] - Exception: System.Xml.XmlException: Unexpected end of file has occurred. The following elements are not closed: artist, track, similartracks, lfm. Line 4061, position 6.
      at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
      at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String arg)
      at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowUnclosedElements()
      at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
      at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
      at System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.ReadContentFrom(XmlReader r)
      at System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.ReadContentFrom(XmlReader r, LoadOptions o)
      at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load(XmlReader reader, LoadOptions options)
      at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Parse(String text, LoadOptions options)
      at MediaPortal.LastFM.LastFMLibrary.GetXml(String querystring, String httpMethod, Boolean useHttps)
      at MediaPortal.LastFM.LastFMLibrary.GetSimilarTracks(String track, String artist)
      at MediaPortal.GUI.Music.GUIMusicPlayingNow.UpdateSimilarTrackWorker(String filename, MusicTag tag)  Message: Unexpected end of file has occurred. The following elements are not closed: artist, track, similartracks, lfm. Line 4061, position 6.  Site  : Void Throw(System.Exception)  Source : System.Xml  Stack Trace:    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
      at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String arg)
      at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowUnclosedElements()
      at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
      at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
      at System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.ReadContentFrom(XmlReader r)
      at System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.ReadContentFrom(XmlReader r, LoadOptions o)
      at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load(XmlReader reader, LoadOptions options)
      at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Parse(String text, LoadOptions options)
      at MediaPortal.LastFM.LastFMLibrary.GetXml(String querystring, String httpMethod, Boolean useHttps)
      at MediaPortal.LastFM.LastFMLibrary.GetSimilarTracks(String track, String artist)
      at MediaPortal.GUI.Music.GUIMusicPlayingNow.UpdateSimilarTrackWorker(String filename, MusicTag tag)

b) Hard-crashes MP

Code:
    Application: MediaPortal.exe
    Framework Version: v4.0.30319
    Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
    Exception Info: System.Net.WebException
    Stack:
      at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(System.Net.TransportContext ByRef)
      at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
      at MediaPortal.LastFM.LastFMLibrary.GetXml(System.String, System.String, Boolean)
      at MediaPortal.LastFM.LastFMLibrary.ScrobbleTracksInternal(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<MediaPortal.LastFM.LastFMScrobbleTrack>)
      at MediaPortal.LastFM.LastFMLibrary.ScrobbleTracks(System.Collections.Generic.List`1<MediaPortal.LastFM.LastFMScrobbleTrack>)
      at MediaPortal.LastFM.LastFMLibrary.Scrobble(System.String, System.String, System.String, Boolean, System.DateTime)
      at MediaPortal.ProcessPlugins.LastFMScrobbler.LastFMScrobbler.ScrobbleTrack(MediaPortal.TagReader.MusicTag, Int32)
      at MediaPortal.ProcessPlugins.LastFMScrobbler.LastFMScrobbler.ScrobbleTrack(System.String, Int32)
      at MediaPortal.ProcessPlugins.LastFMScrobbler.LastFMScrobbler+<>c__DisplayClasse.<DoOnChangedOrStopped>b__d()
      at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
      at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

Oh i was thinking that the hard crash was resolved, it can happen when the Inet / Website is not answering.
    So for :
    a) it happen when website didn't return answer or website satured or something.
    b) i was thinking that it was catch but seems not, jameson_uk tell me that he has see this king of crash, this is why we change the method to detect Inet (by pinging google and return false or true).

@seco did you run current master ?
    Thanks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom