[solved] Last.fm (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I'm just putting the finishing touches/testing aMped 3.6.2 - mainly minor updates for plugin releases and of course the compatibility for aMPedConfig with .Net 4.x.

The one problem I have is the new last.fm screen. I only have a 'free' account, and am not allowed to get a subscriber account from here. So I am trying to do it blind, but don't really have a clue what it is supposed to look like :confused: Has anyone seen a screenshot anywhere?

@2BitSculptor, @Lyfesaver74, @Reg, @TLD - Do you, or anyone, have a last.fm account you can use in MP? If so, would you be willing to test the attached aMPed skin file and post screenshots? (the DialogNotify.xml had to be changed to accommodate the message which is grabbed from Last.fm.)

Attachments

• DialogNotify.xml
      3.3 KB
    • lastFmRadio.xml
      3.9 KB

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi :)

Last i made debugging Last.FM, i have use an account from an user (thanks to him) and VPN connection (there is free for 24H) and then i was able to do some test :) but i haven't the account anymore :) but maybe someone can help you on this :)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks Seb, I have used VPN for some other plugins, but it won't help in this case if I don't have and can't get a subscriber acct for last.fm. Maybe someone will give me access to their account temporarily. However, I trust our aMPed testers (tagged above) to find anything off in aMPed! ;) if they have an account.

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    as I understand it, they only allow free scraping for the scrobbler functions in MP. You need a paid account to play music through the API, even though you can play music, with limited functionality, through THEIR desktop app with a free account ... not like the old API from over a year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom