Status
Not open for further replies.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have two questions.... if anyone can help.

1st. how do you change the active recording startTime and endTime to display 12 hr AM/PM time (02:29 PM to 03:01 PM)... I'm not seeing any notes on it.

Thanks!

I think you can change this thing in LMH Settings under Date Format !

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm k, maybe, its the lokal time setting from mepo or your skin, i think in mp config there i have seen something ??

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Some things I noticed about LMH, in particular, active recordings and scheduled recording.

all: no choice to select between 24 hr and 12hr(AM/PM) time notation.

active recordings:
    - the endTime reports as the same as the startTime on scheduled events. Shouldn't this report the scheduled endTime?
    - The endTime reports the same as the startTime on manual events. Shouldn't the endTime report "Manual Stop"?

scheduled recordings:
    - currently active recordings are listed, including unscheduled Manual recordings. Shouldn't currently active recording events be removed from scheduled recording, and the list be updated to the next unrecorded scheduled events? It would remove redundant information.

Just some thoughts.

Chuck

Last edited:

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Some things I noticed about LMH, in particular, active recordings and scheduled recording.

all: no choice to select between 24 hr and 12hr(AM/PM) time notation.

active recordings:

- the endTime reports as the same as the startTime on scheduled events. Shouldn't this report the scheduled endTime?

- The endTime reports the same as the startTime on manual events. Shouldn't the endTime report "Manual Stop"?

Chuck

This is given from MP itself, so i think we have no chance to change this ... This was written earlier in the Thread...

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    12hr(AM/PM) begin and end time shows properly in my Guide, TV Recordings and TV Schedule screens as well as proper end time shows in recording notice OSD for manual recording (although "until manual stop" selection still shows end of current program time). I'm sure that the values can be changed in the plugin to be displayed based on local time settings in Windows, but it is something cul8er would have do.

I read all previous posts in this thread, but did not see any remark specific to my observations. Which post are you referencing?

Last edited:

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    on a second look. In TV Recordings, if you have a manually recording episode, the end time displays the same as the start time, although the same manually started program, when looking in the Scheduled Programs list (although it wasn't scheduled before hand) it is listed with the correct end time for the recording... I can see where the error can originate. Looks like this may be an issue that needs fixing in TV Server as well (but the time is displayed in proper 12hr(AM/PM) notation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom