Status
Not open for further replies.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    What date format are you using in LMH configuration?[DOUBLEPOST=1358340044][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you please verify that you have 1.6.0.7 as the file version on your latestmediahandler.dll file in the plugins\process directory.

cheers
    cul8er

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Now the first one is a series recording which does not have a matching program at the Moment. I checked the DB, it Shows the dates your plugin reports. But for series these are not the right dates, only for one-off recordings. E.g. the date in the db for "Wissen macht Ah!" shows 2012-11-03, which was the first program I set to record for the series. But the date it shows in scheduled recordings view is 2013-01-19, which is the next matching episode.

So I guess "just" reading the database is not the right way for upcoming scheduled series recordings.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks for pointing me in the correct direction. Much appreciated. Will look at this tonight.

cheers
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Version 1.6.0.8 is now available. Added support for series in scheduled recordings .

best regards
    cul8er

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It works!

Somehow you make it seem like you have about 6 different versions ready and just post them when someone finds the bug you already ironed out ;-)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom