Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    I've tried new version. Did not change anything. But I can tell now that active recordings are shown properly...;)
    lmh5.jpg

I believe this is due the episodescanner which changes database entries (but not structure)...

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I'm unable to resolve this. I do not want to install this tool as it messes with my tv database. The scheduled recordings work fine for a standard MP database as far as I can tell. Sorry for this. If you can find what exactly this plugin does to your tv database I might be able to find a resolution...

cheers
    cul8er

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    I've done a refresh of EPG so episodes numbers are gone... Now LMH shows what's really next to record... So I can confirm that LMH is working with "normal" Database.

I will ask the dev of this tool if he knows whats up. It's a usefull thing especially if you keep the recordings..

ay129

Portal Pro
    October 7, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    cul8er, let me just congratulate you on the fantastic work you are doing with this. its probably the single best part of mediaportal for me - and it makes all of the webservice and mobile apps for MP just that much slicker and more useful. Great work. do you have a donation page for this project?

I do have two questions though (please bear with me as I have only just found this thread)
    1. is there a way to make the latest series/movies etc update quicker or automatically on firing up MP?
    2. sometimes when i download a new tv show there is no episode thumbnail in the latest series view. Why is this, and can this be forced to be something like the series thumbnail?

top work - its really appreciated by me and my family!

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Hi.
    I've done a refresh of EPG so episodes numbers are gone... Now LMH shows what's really next to record... So I can confirm that LMH is working with "normal" Database.

I will ask the dev of this tool if he knows whats up. It's a usefull thing especially if you keep the recordings..
    Thats weird since - at least how I understood @disaster123's episodescanner - only adds episodenumbers and seriesnumbers into the tables in the db. Apparantly it does even more?!?

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    I'm unable to resolve this. I do not want to install this tool as it messes with my tv database.

No need to install. Just copy the files into a folder, configure it and run it. Yeah, it messes with your database, but you have to start it manually and if you don't want it, just refresh your EPG and all is as before. So no harm possible - as far as I can judge...

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have the episodescanner and clickfinder++ EPG as well and for me it works fine (with the latest version). So I guess it is something else.

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    I have the episodescanner and clickfinder++ EPG as well and for me it works fine (with the latest version). So I guess it is something else.
    @Lehmden: Maybe you're using an old version of LMH, where series handling wasn't working correctly already?!?

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Thats weird
    It is, indeed. As of today it's not working again... It shows the same schedule from 19. again. And, to make it more weird, it shows this episode on scheduled.1 and scheduled.2 as long as no active recording is there.. scheduled.3 I did not use but I believe it will show up there too...
    Active recordings are working like a charm, it's just the schedules who won't do it... The same schedule which won't show up is, as soon as it's an active recording, shows properly.

I've completely deleted my Database, fresh grabbing all EPG stuff. So it's definitely nothing about episodescanner as I thought earlier...

I'm using XMLTV as EPG. Data provided from Microsoft grabbed with mc2xml, maybe this information is usefull. Schedules that are not shown has episodes title and summary available. The episode that is shown did not have any title and the summary is from the whole series...

This schedule (Eisenbahnromantik) did not show up as it has episodes title ("Pässe, Puffer, Palatschinken - Teil 1" is the title of this episode) and summary:
    lmh6.jpg

And this episodes (same series) had no title but shows in LMH.
    lmh7.jpg

And instead of showing 16.45 and 17.15 as start time it shows two times 16.15... The third schedule shows the recent active recording instead of some other schedule...
    lmh8.jpg

Here is the xml code for this test
    <!-- Test -->
    <control>
    <description>Active Recordings</description>
    <type>label</type>
    <id>0</id>
    <posX>70</posX>
    <posY>195</posY>
    <font>font9</font>
    <align>left</align>
    <textcolor>fff5deb3</textcolor>
    <label>Schedule 1 - #latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.scheduled1.startTime - #latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.scheduled1.endTime</label>
    <visible>yes</visible>
    </control>
    <control>
    <type>fadelabel</type>
    <id>0</id>
    <width>190</width>
    <posX>70</posX>
    <posY>170</posY>
    <font>font9</font>
    <align>left</align>
    <label>#latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.scheduled1.title</label>
    <visible>yes</visible>
    </control>
    <control>
    <type>label</type>
    <id>0</id>
    <posX>70</posX>
    <posY>295</posY>
    <font>font9</font>
    <align>left</align>
    <label>Schedule 2 - #latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.scheduled2.startTime - #latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.scheduled2.endTime</label>
    <visible>yes</visible>
    </control>
    <control>
    <type>fadelabel</type>
    <id>0</id>
    <width>190</width>
    <posX>70</posX>
    <posY>270</posY>
    <font>font9</font>
    <align>left</align>
    <label>#latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.scheduled2.title</label>
    <visible>yes</visible>
    </control>
    <control>
    <type>label</type>
    <id>0</id>
    <posX>70</posX>
    <posY>395</posY>
    <font>font9</font>
    <align>left</align>
    <label>Schedule 3 - #latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.scheduled3.startTime - #latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.scheduled3.endTime</label>
    <visible>yes</visible>
    </control>
    <control>
    <type>fadelabel</type>
    <id>0</id>
    <width>190</width>
    <posX>70</posX>
    <posY>370</posY>
    <font>font9</font>
    <align>left</align>