LatestMediaHandler v2.0.0.22 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Ok then we can cleanup code and throw it out.
    It seems to me it is necessary to alter the frequency of determining the latest entries. We add a check for deleted files. And very often the new record in the database has a plug-in does not show them. And just as I removed the file as a plugin, and it tries to LMH still show. And why that LMH does not hide viewed series and movies. Although the setting is worth it.

BPOH_Voodoo

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    And why that LMH does not hide viewed series and movies. Although the setting is worth it.
    I don't understand that, what do you mean with "hide". Correct me , if i am wrong: As i know LMH will not actualize if you unselect the items. Hiding the overlay works over Skin Settings.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I don't understand that, what do you mean with "hide". Correct me , if i am wrong: As i know LMH will not actualize if you unselect the items. Hiding the overlay works over Skin Settings.
    In the setting specified does not show viewed series and movies. However, after reviewing their plug indicates though it should not.[DOUBLEPOST=1422257418][/DOUBLEPOST]In FH 4.0 i change Procedure from:
    Code:
            return FanartHandler.ExternalAccess.GetMusicFanartForLatestMedia(artist);
    to
    Code:
        public static Hashtable GetMusicFanartForLatestMedia(string artist, string album = (string) null)
    ie
    Code:
            return FanartHandler.ExternalAccess.GetMusicFanartForLatestMedia(artist,album);

popy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 3, 2011
    @BPOH_Voodoo: using your very first version with the fix of MP version detection.
    i have the following question:

when currently a recording is running StreamedMP shows the recording in the home screen but there is no thumb -> it will be created after the recording ends.
    A possible fix will be that if the latest recording is currently running -> dont show it in LMH.
    Is this issue related/fixed in current versions from this thread?

thx
    pOpY

BPOH_Voodoo

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Said and done.
    Her Comes 2.2.0.0 Alpha
    Changes:
    Settings now fully covered by localizations, Available in german and english.
    Settings are spread to more Tabs now.
    New Option "Return Unfinished Recordings", which will ignore recordings not finished, if unchecked.
    Old logfilename is now .bak

Attachments

• LatestMediaHandler-2.2.0.0.MPE1
      289.2 KB
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom