Status
Not open for further replies.

Portal Pro
June 25, 2009
Bruxelles
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hello,

Thank you for this nice plugin and its maintenance.

For a next new version, is it possible to change the hardcoded english label into language labels ?

Indeed, most of the labels are using the standard languages XML files except for the filter menu items in LatestMusicHandler.cs ("Display Most Played Music", "Display Latest Played Music" and "Display Latest Added Music") which are hardcoded.

If needed, I've attached french and english versions of language file.

Thank you,

Attachments

• en.xml
    1.4 KB
  • fr.xml
    1.3 KB

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    For a next new version, is it possible to change the hardcoded english label into language labels ?

Indeed, most of the labels are using the standard languages XML files except for the filter menu items in LatestMusicHandler.cs ("Display Most Played Music", "Display Latest Played Music" and "Display Latest Added Music") which are hardcoded.
    Thanks,

I opened an issue in github:
    https://github.com/yoavain/mediaportal-latest-media-handler/issues/1

I'll try to find the time...

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    @750913372 :
    This is a TEST version. I didn't test it at all!!!
    Please go over the fr.xml again, since I added the "Display " to the english one.
    Edit: fixed installer to actually have fr.xml in it

Also, currently there are only en.xml, fr.xml & sv.xml, so if anyone can do the sv.xml, that would be nice.

Hopefully I could make these translation files in some kind of transifex or equivalent.
    Any recommendations?

Attachments

• LatestMediaHandler-2.1.1.26.MPE1
      229.3 KB
    Last edited:

Portal Pro
    June 25, 2009
    Bruxelles
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    I've installed it and everything seems to work fine ! I'll have a closer look tonight and keep you updated if I found any issue...

Thank you for the quick update!

Portal Pro
    June 25, 2009
    Bruxelles
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    An other point: I don't know if any of you is using LMH plugin in a skin displaying fanart of the selected "latest media" returned by LMH ?
    I'm using Avallanche skin and those LMH fanarts are displayed correctly for Music and Moving Pictures but not for TV Series (I'm using MPTVSeries).
    The latest episodes of my series are well listed but no fanart when selected.

The fanarts have been correctly imported by Fanart Handler (FH) in the good folder (thumbs\Fan Art\fanart\original\), no error in FH or LMH logs...

I'm a little puzzled... Can it come from the plugin(s) or from the skin ?

Thank you.

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    @750913372
    Can you fix the French according to the English one (with the 'display')?

octane

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2005
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi

I can’t get Latestmedia to work with Recorded TV, the last verion that I had it working ok in was 1.9.0. I have tried with different skins even the Default and Default Wide but I don’t get any picture. I am using a central TV Server, but I tried to a single site installation with all components on the same box, but the same problem.
    But running MP 1.9.0 works fine. What do I need to do for this to work with MP 1.11.0?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom